Remortgages for all purposes
· Your fixed rate is coming to an end and you would like to fix again on a new preferred rate.
· Increase years to accommodate a change in circumstances and you want to reduce your repayments.
· Release equity from your property (new kitchen, extension)
· You wish to consolidate other credit with a re-mortgage.
· Decrease the term of your mortgage (pay lump sum)
· Capital raising for Home Improvements.
. You wish to secure your finances.
Our lives change daily and yearly and with this, sometimes we need to change our mortgage as part of our service we can discuss your needs and identify any future changes in circumstances that can affect the decisions you make around a mortgage whether you want certainty or repayments for periods of time or if you want to raise capital for home improvements or another reason, we can help, we have a vast amount of experience in this area and it is our passion to get you the best available rates.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The amount will depend on your circumstances, but we estimate that it will range from £500 to £1000. Our typical fee is £500.